Complaint Review: Ventura IT

• Reported By: Puneet — Auckland Internet New Zealand
Ventura IT

Ventura IT Host Bandit Most Unprofessional Company Ever, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I've had the same Issues - NO RESPONSE

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

Seriously, this is one of those companies which treats their customers as CRAP. They have closed down my domain 6 days back without any reason and without any notification. I have send them numerous emails to their contact email addresses, filled up forms on their websites, left so many voicemails but they have never responded so far.

I am still cursing the day i got lured into their offer and signed up for them.  All my 2 years of hard work , all my data was on that server and they are just not replying. I am suffering huge losses everyday. I have been pleading and begging them for the past 6 days to atleast give me a back up of my data but they are not humans out there.

If there was a storage problem they could have notified me instead of just closing down the whole website. Atleast they could have replied to my emails and would have atleast professional enough to provide me my data back up.

There is no real web hosting company and they dont have any customer service.  Some of their affiliates have contact numbers written but when you call those numbers they go in Philipines where the agents say that they dont support Hostbandit. As of today i am still waiting for them to reply to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ventura-IT/internet/Ventura-IT-Host-Bandit-Most-Unprofessional-Company-Ever-Internet-1001377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ventura IT

I've had the same Issues - NO RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Ripped Off Person - (USA)

I had the same issue as this consumer. I've been trying to reach Ventura IT for almost 4 weeks now via email, telephone (they never answer but I've left many voicemails), and submitted using their website form. They shut off my domain hosting for no reason and without any notice around Christmastime.

I've also been a victim of this company and hope that they release their customers' websites back to them, and stop blocking access to our OWN data.