Complaint Review: Venture Capital Financial - Francis Reed

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Washington Missouri
Venture Capital Financial - Francis Reed
590 Bloomfield Ave. Suite 347 Bloomfield, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 908-280-0413
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Venture Capital Financial - Francis Reed taking advantage of people Bloomfield New Jersey

In Feb. of 2008 I was contacted by Francis Reed of Venture Capital Financial who told me I was pre-approved for a Gov. grant to start my own business. I only had a few days to send 439 dollars to start the paperwork on the grant because the cuttoff was the end of the month. I sent the money and nothing happend. I was told that it would take about 4 weeks to get all the paperwork done and after about a month or so I tried to contact them because I had not recieved the packet they were supposed to send me. Both numbers I have are now no longer in service. I would like to have the money back that I gave them because I could not afford to throw away $439.

Washington, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venture-Capital-Financial-Francis-Reed/Bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/Venture-Capital-Financial-Francis-Reed-taking-advantage-of-people-Bloomfield-New-Jersey-357084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venture Capital Financial - Francis Reed