Complaint Review: Venture Som

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: FreddieMor — Alabama
Venture Som
PO Box 3272 Newport Beach , California USA

Venture Som web design FRAUD & HACKERS FRAUD, THEY STEAL & PUT IN HACKS ON YOUR WEBSITE CODE- STAY AWAY Newport Beach California

I made the mistake of hiring this company to build our food website. They were really nice at 1st , she comes off as a wholesome mom, don't let them fool you!  Until they get your money, then they ignore you take forever, and never finished it. They took 1/2 of the $5K up front then demanded the other 1/2 before they finished the website at all. Like an idiot I paid it . I should have researched on how to hire a designer. I trusted them.

I found out they were outsourcing - hiring  men from Pakistan to do the website, they advertise on Odesk & Elance for cheap web designers, then charge us a huge amount of $. They pay them $4.00 an hour. He also put in code called a back door , its a hacking code so they can get into your website and steal customers credit cards without you knowing it. we never would have known either if we didn't hire a pro to look it over.

I  Had a conversation with the guy from Pakistan about venturesom. He told me he works for them all the time and he even has them listed as his past experience. I also hired a security expert to go over our website and he is the one who found the back door code & traced it back to ventur som. He wrote up a testimoney so I can sue them and press charges. I never got my website finished. It was so badly done it was rediculous! It looks nothing like their portfolio stuff. I also got testimony from my buddy who works at SONY on just Flash design. He also was shocked at what we received. He also pointed out that they were out sourcing on this website.

My wife and I are left with a peice of trash and no one will touch it, we had to get a brand new website. We lost alot of time and $ to these scam artists and we had to pay for a brand new website. Which we love! It was nothing like these theives at Venture som!

ADVICE:  Don't be fooled just because someone has a good website. It's what is behind it that matters. They did not even build the website they have up. It is a front. Only hire people with a known reputation. We picked these scumbags based on their  nice website...BIG MISTAKE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venture-Som/Newport-Beach-California-92659-/Venture-Som-web-design-FRAUD-amp-HACKERS-FRAUD-THEY-STEAL-amp-PUT-IN-HACKS-ON-YOUR-W-1121835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venture Som