Complaint Review: Venturio Inc

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: juliet — Edmonton, Alberta Alabama
Venturio Inc
suite 104-214-11Avenue SE. Calgary, Alberta, Select State/Province Canada

Venturion Inc Steve Chapman, Megan Miller, Rick Burley, Ron Dahl, Jim Bullock May 21, 2009, my son meet Jim Bullock and with very encourageous and descriptive words my son ask us to invest money with these people. My son meet Steve Chapman as a retired police office and Jim Bullock even went to our place to get the $100,000.00 which we loaned into the bank. They promise that they will pay the inerest of the money and after 3 years the money will be double will be like $200,000 after 3 years. We are exchanging e-mails regarding the investment by year 2010. Year 2011 I started to e-mail Steve Chapman to withdraw my investment as my brother needs for his kidney desease, need to have kidney trasplant. I am begging to him to get my money and we are exchanging e-mails. I have all the e-mails on file, my last e-mail was May 2012 and I dont have any response and my e-mail is invalid and/or return back. Please help. Calgary, Alberta Alberta, Canada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Venturion Inc Vindicated

Venturion Inc

Venturion Management:

Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales.

Year 2009, my son meet Jim Bullock, Vneturion Inc,  this company have an office, in the City Centre, Edmonton, AB .Canada. With their vivid, encouraging words to my son, he take us into this investment. They even ask my son to be a part of the company. But my son since there is no fix income, he did not join the company. Jim Bullock went to our house and explain about the investment. We are actually encouraged to invest an amount of $100,000.00 Canadian funds. We also have Shwan Art Collection of 30 pcs we have the Original Transfer of Artwork Agreement, in which he asking us to have some arts that we can able to take it, they just need to frame it.  We received a progress report in spring summer 2010 and their goal was where passion meets purpose. Christmas time 2011, we are discussing about the dividends and with siI dont ahve money financially to get a lawyer, I just want them to get into the media and I am hoping that I an not the only one who invest to this company, hoping all my co-investor will appear.  I am just an ordinary citizen, who work, to earn a living, to pay my utitilies and to buy food in order to survive.  Thank you so much i nadvance for all the help. God Bless.

Julieta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venturio-Inc/Calgary-Alberta-Select-StateProvince-T2G-0X8/Venturion-Inc-Steve-Chapman-Megan-Miller-Rick-Burley-Ron-Dahl-Jim-Bullock-May-21-200-1052178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venturio Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Venturion Inc Vindicated

AUTHOR: Steve Chapman - ()

It is very unfortunate to lose hard earned money in an investment. Any investment. And sadly the business landscape is littered with companies that failed during the most recent world wide economic collapse. Billions of dollars lost. Millions of people impacted. It is only natural to cry "Foul" and seek a villian. Venturion's sole purpose was to create long term financial revenue for our chartity partners. In the process we believed without question that the few investors we had would make a profit. Our motto was "make a profit while making a difference" which I still believe in.

Julieta did invest in the company. For that she recieved 30 pieces of original art which has been valued at considerably more than she invested. Two years into a 5 year project she asked for her money back somehow assuming that money invested into a company was just sitting in a bank account some place. It was explained several times that the money had been consumed both in the operation of the company and the purchase of the art that she had. Unfortunately we hit a wall and the company had to sit back and re-evaluate how this was going to work.

The management team she mentions did not make a profit from this operation. In fact we were the heaviest investors and lost the most so far. We have been working to revive the concept and still get this project to market against all the best advice we get to simply close the doors and walk away. I am not prepared to do that.

Julieta has been told this. I understand her frustration. I feel it myself. But challenges cannot be wished away. And major crisis challenges take time. It is possible that we will not succeed but it will not be for a lack of effort. Sadly that is why we clearly inform all investors that this investment is a risk. It could result in the loss of your investment. We have been carefully reviewed by the authorities twice without any signs of negligence or wrong doing.

We simply did not achieve our goal.

And while I respect the concept of free speech it is unfortunate that websites like this exist and allow anyone to say anything they want about a person or company with no recourse to have it removed other than to pay them for their remediation services.  Sadly despite all the falsehoods on the internet we still tend to believe what we read and websites like Ripoff report make money from the propensity of people to scandalize and tarnish.