Complaint Review: Venue Nightclub ALEX GUBBA, MILLS

• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By:GAINESVILLE Florida
Venue Nightclub ALEX GUBBA, MILLS
233 WEST UNIVESITY AV GAINESVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

Venue Nightclub ALEX GUBBA, MILLS Liars, Cheats, Homosexuals GAINESVILLE Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: response to the VENUE

The question is where do I begin. I used to work securiety at the Venue Night club but I got fired when I walked into a room and I saw Alex Guba the owner of the venue nightclub bent over a table, having sex with the DJ Mills. Alex told me to join them and that the only way for me to keep my job was to engage in these Homosexual acts with them, i thought he was joking so I left and didnt pay it any mind I told them that I am a Christian. The next day Alex sent me a text that said " Im sorry but your services are not needed anymore and that if you show up at the club he will have to call the police".

C Money
GAINESVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venue-Nightclub-ALEX-GUBBA-MILLS/GAINESVILLE-Florida-32601/Venue-Nightclub-ALEX-GUBBA-MILLS-Liars-Cheats-Homosexuals-GAINESVILLE-Florida-435437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venue Nightclub ALEX GUBBA, MILLS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

response to the VENUE

AUTHOR: Venue - (United States of America)

C Money, you a p***y a*s liar and I hope you will have the guts to come to tell this to my face. I'm waiting for you.