Complaint Review: Venue Niteclub - Alex Gubba

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
Venue Niteclub - Alex Gubba
233 West University Gainesville, Florida U.S.A.

Venue Nightclub The so called owner Alex Gubba call me a N*gger B*tch while I was workin there Gainesville Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: response to the liar

I worked at the Venue Nightclub in Gainesville for a while. While I worked there the owner Alex Guba(a white male) called me a "N*gger Girl" because I did not want to have sex with him. First off this guy is married and a cheater.

He has been known to Spike girls drinks with stuff, so they will have sex with him.

Also he cheats his customers by using a trick shot glasses that are made of metal. If you take a look inside the trick shot glass you will see its buit so it looks like a regular shot glass but actually 3/4 of the shot glass is filled with metal so you can only fill it 1/4 of the way with liquor before it reaches the rim . He will teach his bartenders how to use this trick shot glass to maxamise profits.

He is very Racist when he is high on Cocaine. He said "How is a Slave Plantation and the Venue Nightclub the same? The N*ggers make me money."

If you need a job, you should find a job anywhere else

Jamela
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venue-Niteclub-Alex-Gubba/Gainesville-Florida-32601/Venue-Nightclub-The-so-called-owner-Alex-Gubba-call-me-a-Ngger-Btch-while-I-was-workin-358393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venue Niteclub - Alex Gubba

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

response to the liar

AUTHOR: Venue - (United States of America)

First of all I never made or make racist remarks, I consider evryone equal and I just live this up to the people who know me to decide that I'm telling the truth.

Shame on you for the lies. If you have anything to say to me come out to the open and tell it to my face so I can defend myself.