Complaint Review: Venue

• Updated: Sat, August 29, 2009

• Reported By: architect — Dallas Texas USA
Venue
http://www.venue.com Internet United States of America

Venue World Financial Bank refused to refund cancelled items never received to Venue credit account Internet

I purchased 4 items with my Venue account. I received 1 of the 4 that I purchased (a MONTH after ordering it) and then was told it would be another 1 - 2 months for the other three items which they said were backordered and to call and let them know if I wanted to cancel them. I called and cancelled them immediately because there was no telling how long it would be before I got them and I could buy them locally cheaper. They still billed me for the items. I called FOUR times over a six week period and was told each time that they would credit my account and they NEVER DID. I mailed a letter in accordance with their complaint policies and heard something back a month later via the mail stating they were "researching" the issue. What is there to research?? They are billing me on my account for interest as well as the principal for items i NEVER received!! I had to file a complaint with the BBB - i advise you to do the same. As soon as this is resolved, I'm paying off my account in full (not until this is resolved as I do not owe the full balance) and never using VEnue again for ANYTHING. HORRIBLE customer service (most of them foreign/overseas) that speak from a script and if you ask them something off their questions they get confused. CON ARTISTS!! HORRIBLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venue/internet/Venue-World-Financial-Bank-refused-to-refund-cancelled-items-never-received-to-Venue-credi-486907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venue