Complaint Review: Veribo.com / Meytal Lavie

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Out4justice — Greater Manchester United Kingdom
Veribo.com / Meytal Lavie

Veribo.com / Meytal Lavie Seeked Writers, Obtains FREE work and then ignores them Israel, Internet

*Author of original report: Author Admits Fault

I applied for a writing job with Veribo.com, and I was asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which I duly signed and returned that same day. I then contacted Meytal Lavie, the director of Veribo.com, and asked whether he would be sending the sample text that I needed to write. He responded a day later to say that he was busy and he would now like to proceed. I wrote a text for EBS Marketing about Facebook Marketing, returned it within the said timeframe, and I have heard nothing. I even sent a follow up email asking whether or not he had made a decision.

What a waste of my time. Veribo.com obviously wanted a free write up about a company, but my time is precious, and this company have taken advantage of my good nature. I mean fair enough if they didn't want to hire me, but to ignore me is unprofessional and I doubt their business will last long if they treat their contractors in such a way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Veribocom-Meytal-Lavie/internet/Veribocom-Meytal-Lavie-Seeked-Writers-Obtains-FREE-work-and-then-ignores-them-Israel-975370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Veribo.com / Meytal Lavie

Author Admits Fault

AUTHOR: Out4justice - (United Kingdom)

I admit that I was wrong to file this report on the said company. It was immature of me to tarnish this company's reputation because of my grievance in awaiting a response from this company. As expected, I did not get the job, and the sample article will not be used. I apologise to all parties in this matter, and I wish this company much success.