Complaint Review: Verifico

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sick of the Sychophants — San Francisco California
Verifico
645 W. 9th St. 110-371 Los Angeles, California USA

Verifico Parris Benson Poor Management, Fraudulent Business, Lies, Deceptive Business Practices Los Angeles California

I never thought that I would be doing this after as much mental,physical energy, and mental anguish I have gone through from what I believed was both a professional & a top notch start up.

To be candid my background is not in Financial Matters, I have an extensive background in Business Development, Sales & Marketing. I was attracted to this concept because of the amount of fraud and deception in the financial markets. I studied this idea and it looked to be an excellent way for me to get involved with this sort of sales but not really get too involved.

I was to be an affiliate for this product and was very motivated.

Paris has fraudulently represented this company in many ways to independant business owners and financial professionals he has a flawed business model that looks eerily like Air B&B ( by the way this has been found illegal in NYC and it's fraudulent business model http://skift.com/2013/08/19/airbnb-could-face-hotel-industry-class-action-lawsuit-as-nyc-cracks-down/

While it can be said that I was only an affiliate, I had been working with Verifico’s flawed technology for over a year and had built a websites and was trying to recruit members and raise brand awareness.

The CEO Paris benefitted from my consulting, recruiting skills, market research,marketing concepts, grasp of his ideas and dedication to his product as an evangelist. In fact her called me to say that on numerous occasions to say my name came up in their sales meetings and he personally wanted to talk to me.

On one of our meetings via phone Paris asked me about my future track ( as in with their organization) and intimated there would be a position with the actual company. Later in a  subsequent phone call he acted as if he never said that and stated” As an outsider you can represent our product even better” I never commented on this, but the intention was quite clear.

Yet another lie had been told to me by this “CEO”

Paris did engage me as an agent to introduce him to 2 companies that were essential to his start up. I should be clear that he did not ask for these companies but during conversation I mentioned that I had such relationships, that based on his growth curve and needs might benefit him to investigate. I was told if what I said was true he would retain those services, and he expressed great interest in learning more.

Unfortunately both of my relationships suffered as I have not been contacted since he took their time and even gave a full demonstration to all of us. They frankly do not have much confidence in me any longer at all from my film and video company named ********************** that is a full service film production studio boutique (top brands) they won't call or email me anymore. Not to mention I am also on shaky ground with anotehr company that makes top notch software. This happened after Paris went back and forth, about buying the service, and they even gave him a special discount and were going to lift certain restrictions to make him a custom package.

I have many years of experience in software sales and development I mentioned in that first call about API and Paris laughed it off...eventually API would be the reason Paris gave to having to see HIMSELF rather than a developer if this trusted software would work, this he gave for not moving farther ( this has been months I don't even remember the exact date never has he followed up) I continue to sell this product but it damaged my relationships, with their CEO ************and Sr. Sales Representative ********* ************ ( Now having lost a rep that I worked with and now I am not getting my sales closed) with a software  company named *************

At the time I had a partner named **************** (who works in real estate finance) that was having near constant issues with his account. At first I was not getting credit for him as a recruit, then I got credit and he recruited a financial professional which he also did not get credit for that recruit.

On subsequent calls Paris informed me that he needed to talk to *********** about some allegation of him doing some sort of illegal activity with his account( I can surmise that he meant going around and obfuscating of the verifico rules which are email only and no contact information... This has personally caused me to lose out on a potential consumer sale & has damaged my reputation in business,and also have such troubles that I lost commission and of course have generated no sales in over 6 months, although my network is mostly business professionals not consumers! The way the model works is that if you bring in a  funder and they close a deal you still get paid on EACH deal...sounds good right. Thats what I thought!!!

In the case of the consumer this individual was an older gent with a dinged credit score. The person needed a cosigner and I was able to work with him to get one. Specific instructions were given to the rep ************* at Verifico NOT to send materials to a specific address.

After the client was having a very hard time communicating with verifico, he emailed me constantly, of course once again,they dropped the ball and the client went directly to the bank and got the money.

Mind you this is AFTER verifico showed him what to do to secure the money but sent the cards to an address that he specifically asked them not to , the cards were destroyed!  After all of the work I did finding this guy fielding his email once verifico ignored him, and on and on till he just did it himself so I lost out a lot on this deal!! endless emails from him and then no pay from the deal, not to mention I got very very ill and had to just stop recruiting.

Stress I would think, however it was really really bad for a long while, still is actually...

Part of the growth of Verfico before the big lunch in March 2013 as Paris had mentioned that he was interested in opening up to bookkeepers. A former business partner of mine happened to be one and Paris was very interested in speaking with this person.

After I had this professional contact him, and all was good I got an email from Pairs I expected it to be great job...

However this was once again a ruse, Paris actually wrote me to tell me NOT to give his email out to anyone he did not specifically request.

I wrote back to say YOU SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR THIS PERSON, and received no reply.... To this date the person is NOT listed on Verifico nor has any follow up been made by him or his team.

I did however see another listing for a bookkeeper but I do not bother to even go there anymore..

As I mentioned I used to call and reach out to Professionals to try and get them to join the business model that Verifico offers. I have a few individuals that I reached out to and have told me that they DID join right at the start, sadly the results have been less than stellar or even acceptable. One was a lady that stated she had been with Verifico and had never gotten a single lead. She was very nice and I told her that this was the big push and we would be sending lots of leads and advertising the site to draw traffic for everyone, she said we will see ....

Another one was a credit professional, he has a credit repair company and unfortunately I recruited him with the thoughts that once again the big advertising push and launch will help him. In our initial phone call as he stated “he hears a lot of claims but wanted to try it out. “

I do not believe he has ever gotten a lead.

Another one out of Florida with over 20+ years experience, that I personally I worked with closely, he called Paris after getting a lead that he lost by their broken system. After discussion about the business model ( I had the same complaint from 2 other financial professionals and a consumer that it was nearly impossible to communicate via email, with contact info redacted by the Verifico system) Paris agreed that as long as he did not circumvent the Verifico process he would be fine. About a day passed and this person got a lead through Verifico ( it was a setup a fake lead to test the guy, no one can say for sure but the timing is very very ironic)

Who knows what happened as the person never called back to the get the actual funding from the funding source. However the next day his account was disabled, effectively ruining his opportunity to get a lead through this fraudulent business.

In short this company is very poorly run, and I do not know of anyone that has ever secured a deal ( lead or funding) I am sure they are out there but I have not met any of them. I am sure this service works for people but for the majority or credit scores and under the current economy it simply doesn't work out at all.

My reputation in business has taken a serious hit, and frankly I have always operated in business with the highest integrity. Some relationships I will never be able to repair, business relationships are very strained for me now,including a personal one that thinks my judgement in business is flawed and the lack of revenue has caused irreparable harm to my life.

While I sincerely think this concept had merit it’s obviously not benefiting anyone but the Administration, and is an organization that I would never ever trust. I would avoid this trainwreck of a company and it’s high rates to be a provider of services. We were told to tell new recruits that because we were sending so many leads they would easily make up the high fee that they pay after a deal gets funded For consumers or business my advice is go ahead and try and get funding through a crowdfunding source or go directly to a reputable firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verifico/Los-Angeles-California-90015/Verifico-Parris-Benson-Poor-Management-Fraudulent-Business-Lies-Deceptive-Business-Pra-1080512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verifico