- Report: #793008
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Verison Wireless- Asurion Insurane
Verison Wireless- Asurion InsuraneInternet United States of America
Verison Wireless- Asurion Insurane Horrible Customer Service Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
So, now I am almost 2 hours in on the phone. I have to call Verizon to have them fix my name in their system and go through the ENTIRE above scenario again. Transferred to someone telling me that my "insurance is dropped, wait, let me transfer you to another agent, ok, now we need you to fill out a claim affidavit form" ????? THIS after Verizon tells me that all I have to do is fill out an online form and I will receive my new phone the next day.
Would anyone like to know what you have to do to fill out a claim affidavit form???
1. Fill out the form 2.Have the form NOTARIZED 3. Photocopy of government issued ID. 4. Proof of Purchase
5. Copy of most recent wireless bill. 4 days later I have no response from either Verizon or Asurion.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verison-Wireless-Asurion-Insurane/internet/Verison-Wireless-Asurion-Insurane-Horrible-Customer-Service-Internet-Internet-793008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.