Complaint Review: Verizon And Direct TV

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
Verizon And Direct TV
1709 Windsor Ave SW Roanoke, Virginia U.S.A.

Verizon And Direct TV, Verizon offered DSL & Direct TV bundle deal to sign up and then reniged. Roanoke Virginia

Six months ago I signed up for a bundle deal over the Internet to have my phone, DSL and Direct TV all together. I printed out the offer showing all prices and services offered by Verizon. Every month since then I have been over-billed. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and that is getting nowhere.

I have received 2 responses from Verizon via the BBB and they want nearly $50 a month more than the original offer.

I was offered the first 6 months free of internet when I signed up and the bills I have received did not reflect that either.

It has been a disaster from the very start. The installation did not go smooth and now the billing can't be straighted out.

I have called monthly and each person at Verizon tells me a different story and says they will fix the bill, but no one does. I sent a certified letter to Verizon that was ignored, and contacted the BBB to no avail. I have no choice but to seek legal counsel.

I strongly recommend anyone who is considering a Verizon-Direct TV bundle to not go that route.

When I first signed up, I told a friend about this bundle, and they did the same. They are having billing issues, too.

Bill ****
Roanoke, Virginia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-And-Direct-TV/Roanoke-Virginia-24015/Verizon-And-Direct-TV-Verizon-offered-DSL-Direct-TV-bundle-deal-to-sign-up-and-then-ren-438025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon And Direct TV