• Report: #820681

Complaint Review: Verizon Communications

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Verizon Fios and Starz OnDemand HD — Saint Petersburg Florida United States of America
Verizon Communications
140 West Street New York,, New York United States of America

Verizon Communications Verizon Fios TV BEWARE- FIOS STARZ HD ONDEMAND DOES NOT STREAM IN HD. POOR DIGITAL SIGNAL New York, , New York

After numourous attempts and hours on the telephone with Verion Fios technical support addressing concerns over the fact that STARZ ONDEMAND HD is not streaming any movies under the HD category in HD. This rep informed me that this is what Starz is providing and that Verizon can not fix nor contact Starz concerning the problem. The rep went on further to inform me that," I needed to contact Starz myself."

Bottom line...according to Verizon, who advertises that Starz on Demand offers movies in HD, Starz is to blame for the picture quality and misrepresentation and not Verizon. If your a Verizon customer in the Tampa Florida Market and have a HD television and subscribe to Verizon Fios HD services with Starz OnDemand HD......check it out. We are not getting what we're paying for, and for the rep to tell me to call Starz myself.........wow! My question is: who is ripping us off? Verizon or Starz? All I know is that I pay Verizon Fios not Starz and STARZ ONDEMAND HD is not in HD! Pass it on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Communications/-New-York-New-York-10007/Verizon-Communications-Verizon-Fios-TV-BEWARE-FIOS-STARZ-HD-ONDEMAND-DOES-NOT-STREAM-IN-H-820681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Communications