Complaint Review: Verizon Communications

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jadedandleftfordead — Newport News Virginia USA
Verizon Communications
140 West Street, New York, NY, 10007 Newport News, Virginia United States of America

Verizon Communications Verizon FIOS, Verizon, Verizon Wireless VERIZON FALSE ADVERTISING, CHERRY PICKING FIOS CUSTOMERS, GIVING THE RUNAROUND Newport News, Virginia

I am writing to complain about Verizon Fios services, or a lack therof. I understand that there are many areas where they have not yet reached installation, and that is the answer they give anytime you ask them why you don't have FIOS availability yet. I am writing though, because I believe I have been purposely skipped, and that when I see their advertisements on TV, and all over town, day in and day out, that it is false advertisement.

I say that because I have reason to believe they don't plan on ever installing FIOS where I live. I have been trying to get information on this for the last four and a half years since I moved in here. I have checked and found that the apartments across the street and next to me have it, as well as the houses on the other side.

Therefore it is almost impossible for them to say that the availability is not there. I believe they cherry pick where they think they can make money and they skipped my Condominium complex, and they don't ever plan on installing it. I cannot get a straight answer from anyone with the company. I've emailed, called, visited the local Verizon location, and I keep getting the runaround. It's really frustrating when a reputable business person tells you they will look into something and they never call you back, or you email someone and they tell you that Verizon engineers will be in contact and they never contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Communications/Newport-News-Virginia-23608/Verizon-Communications-Verizon-FIOS-Verizon-Verizon-Wireless-VERIZON-FALSE-ADVERTISING-868450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Communications