Complaint Review: Verizon DSL

• Reported By: C — United States of America
Verizon DSL
Cambridge, Maine United States of America

Verizon DSL False advertising, terrible customer service Cambridge, Maine

I signed up for verizon DSL with the understanding that I had 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund.  The internet quality was terrible, and I canceled on the first day.  I was threatened a $80 bill for the "free" modem that I received, so I mailed the modem back to them.  However, after 2 months and several phone calls, I am still being charged $20 for shipping on the modem.

Each time I call I am promised that my bill will be waived but I am still getting Verizon bills for $20.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-DSL/Cambridge-Maine-02139/Verizon-DSL-False-advertising-terrible-customer-service-Cambridge-Maine-781112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon DSL