Complaint Review: Verizon DSL

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Verizon DSL
www.verizon.com Internet U.S.A.

Verizon DSL ripoff NOT FAST AND TECHNICIANS ARE NO HELP EITHER Internet

Verizon DSL is not fast at all and it caused my internet to completely shut down. The technicians were no help and they do not send anyone out to your home to help. One of the techs were sarcastic and was treating me like I was suppose to know all this computer jargon and it was like it was my fault their system was not working. He was very arrogant and basically calling me dum in so many words.

I am switching to someone else because the dial-up service I had was better and even though he was rude in telling me why the dial-up did not cause the same problems I could have cared less as long as the internet was fixed. Their business hours are terrible they close too early and they are closed on the weekends. Now they have emergency people but I do not think they know what they are doing. The Virus and Firewall caused more problems than anything and I now have a virus on my computer.

I got the Verizon/MSN Premium package and I hate it.. Do get the service it sucks!!

B
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-DSL/internet/Verizon-DSL-ripoff-NOT-FAST-AND-TECHNICIANS-ARE-NO-HELP-EITHER-Internet-123815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon DSL