Complaint Review: Verizon ESBI

• Reported By:hackensack New Jersey
Verizon ESBI
verizon.com Internet U.S.A.

Verizon ESBI voice mail rip off - charges appearing on Verizon bill Internet

Did my periodic review of my verizon bill charges and found ESBI third party charging me for voice mail messaging which I never requested since December 2007 - so to date I have been charged $97.02. I e-mailed Verizon since this charge appears on their bill and am awaiting their response. How in the world did ESBI get access to my Verizon account. Inside job - it has to be since our information to verizon is supposed to be confidential! I am also notifying the appropriate authorities for this.

Cindy
hackensack, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-ESBI/internet/Verizon-ESBI-voice-mail-rip-off-charges-appearing-on-Verizon-bill-Internet-366349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon ESBI