Complaint Review: Verizon FIOS TV

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Verizon FIOS TV — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Verizon FIOS TV

Verizon FIOS TV Will not send repairman out to look at my outside wiring Internet, Internet

Normally I would not do this but Verizon Fios TV has left me no choice. As a Small Business owner I have my Internet, Business Phones and my FIOS television with them. Spending approx. $460.00 per month.

I can't really complain about the quality of FIOS tv because the picture is quite good. My problem is the service when something goes wrong and for me that has happened a lot in the past 6 weeks.

Seems like my " on demand high definition " is stuck in fast forward mode. I called Verizon ( Approx. 14 minutes to talk to a human ) When I got to a human they told me it was my old box and that they would mail me a new one. 2 days later I got the new one, hooked it up myself and everything seemed fine.

Six days later .... same thing, fast forward on my On Demand. I called again. I was on the phone for 57 minutes and 23 seconds while they were trying everything to fix it. The customer service guy was great. I asked him if he could just send a repair man out. He put me on hold to talk to his supervisor and when he came back he told me his supervisor said it was not their policy to send repair people out !! Now What ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-FIOS-TV/internet/Verizon-FIOS-TV-Will-not-send-repairman-out-to-look-at-my-outside-wiring-Internet-Intern-810479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon FIOS TV