Complaint Review: Verizon FIOS

• Reported By: Jimmy — Staten Island New York
Verizon FIOS
, Select State/Province USA

Verizon FIOS Deceptive practices New York

I currently have Verizon FIOS service, phone, TV & internet. I did not have a contract and noticed that my bill had been increasing for December 2013 & January 2014. I had been paying $176.27, then$189.25, then $216.58 this increase was within four months starting in December, the next bill will be $225.52 On Friday 2/7 I called Verizon FIOS to see how much my bill would be with a two year contract. As I continue, please note that no last names could be obtained. I spoke with Johnathan who quoted me a price of $177.00 with a two year contract, I said OK. The next day I received an e-mail showing my contract bill would be $225.52 for two years. I spoke with three different people on Saturday 2/8, the first one I did not get a name and after 10 minutes I was cut off. I called back spoke with Sierra, explained what happened and after 30 minutes I was cut off. I called back a third time and spoke with Kenesha, after 30 minutes she said that the notes from 2/7 from Johnathan did say that he was discounting me a price for the package, but the price is $225.52, not the $177.00 that he quoted. I called again on Sunday, 2/9, and spoke with Juan, he said to mention the notes of 2/7, this clearly shows that I was quoted and accepted a lower price, but no one is honoring it.

This is a deceptive practice, the notes clearly show that I have been treated unfairly. The trend of increasing my package price for the last three months increasing by $49.25, prompted me to negotiate a contract agreement that was not honored. Beware and be proactive, if you have been deceived or scammed by this company please list it at this web site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-FIOS/Select-StateProvince/Verizon-FIOS-Deceptive-practices-New-York-1122218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon FIOS