Complaint Review: Verizon Financial Group

• Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: MS WOODS — Selma Alabama United States of America
Verizon Financial Group
One Maritime Plaza Greenbelt, Maryland United States of America

Verizon Financial Group or Baker's Financial Group ATTENTION, ATTENTION: PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS NEW, EXTREMELY LARGE, FRAUD LOAN COMPANY!!!! Greenbelt, Maryland

ATTENTION EVERYONE: PLEASE...... BE AWARE OF THIS NEW LOAN FRAUD COMPANY, VERIZON FINANCIAL GROUP, BAKER'S FINANCIAL GROUP!!! I Think the company was invented this year. I think they have pulled their website after what i told them what i was going to do. The website is created very well, they use the city and state and physical address: Greenbelt, Maryland for both Verizon and Baker's websites. They probably have many more fake websites that use the same physical address, city and state, but no phone number. I did a lot of research after I was already scammed. The guy name that I talk to name is PAUL RICE and Christopher. The number again is 888-451-1755!!! Somehow, he discovered that I was searching for a loan. He (Paul Rice) called my home and told me that he could help me get a loan with a private lender. I was desperate for loan. He was very professional. He had his own extension like a Real business 777. These people that work along with him are Con Artists. They may have multiple 888 numbers or may change and get a new one. He emailed me a fake contract that look very real. He told me that if i sent him 500 dollars for collateral because of my credit that i would get the loan of 5000 that i wanted. Dumb me, hadn't done my research and sent the money but the money he had me send, was to Canada? The guy name was Brian that picked up the money. Brian Johnson could be Paul Rice. Paul could be a fake name. Also, I Know this is a Nationwide Fraud Company. He got a lot of private information from me and money, be liars. Please passed this on to other websites and other people!!   Always do your research before doing business. The Better Business Bureau is a great way to research a company. Thank You*

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Financial-Group/Greenbelt-Maryland-/Verizon-Financial-Group-or-Bakers-Financial-Group-ATTENTION-ATTENTION-PLEASE-BE-AWARE-607714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Financial Group