Complaint Review: Verizon Financial Group

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Nicki — Florida United States of America
Verizon Financial Group
verizonfinancialgroup.com Internet, Florida United States of America

Verizon Financial Group Verizon Financial THEY ARE THIEVES WHO FRAUDULENTLY WITHDRAW FROM YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT Internet, Florida

On September 12, 2012, I was unpleasantly surprised when I logged into my bank account online only to see that there was an unauthorized withdrawl for $200 paid to Verizon Financial via electronic draft #05***.

I have NEVER done business with Verizon and I most definitely do not know who Verizon Financial is. They took money out of a checking account that I only use to make ATM purchases. They are thieves and need to be found and locked up.

I read the post from the other lady on here who said the same thing was happening to her mother. I also live in Florida. They must think it's all old people down here so we are easy prey.

I took the editors advice and called my bank the minute they opened. My bank returned the amount as ACH UNAUTHORIZED and returned the $200 to my account. I also closed that checking account since it was compromised by these CROOKS!

If anyone has information on who this company is, I'd like to know because I want to file a police report as well. People need to go get a job and stop stealing from those of us who do work hard for the little money we have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Financial-Group/Internet-Florida-/Verizon-Financial-Group-Verizon-Financial-THEY-ARE-THIEVES-WHO-FRAUDULENTLY-WITHDRAW-FROM-939995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Financial Group