- Report: #1013517
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Verizon Fios
Verizon FiosPO BOX 920041 DALLAS, Texas United States of America
Verizon Fios has deceptive ways to raise your costs! So BEWARE! DALLAS, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In 2011 we purchased Verizon Fios bundle of TV,Cable and Internet service for the first time 2 years ago February and since then, Gradually the costs have gone up slightly.
- In 2011 during football season We added Red Zone and hated it so we canceled it. In 2012 it automatically renewed without our consent. I had to call each month to have it taken off.
- December 27, 2012 I called again about Red Zone and the contact I spoke with seemed so helpful by telling me about loosing my original promotion and the price would increase by $30 per month. He said he could lower that with a new plan term so I agreed. It would have gone from $165.72 to $195.75. We only have showtime and stars as movie channels and tons of paid infomercials. ANYONE KNOW WHY WE WOULD WANT TO PAY FOR THAT? Must be someone out there as mad as I am about that..a bit side tracked,,, Well,,I never got the Man's name, dumb, but do have a conformation number, USELESS, I found out later. And about the name, does anyone really give you the correct name? Well this sounded much better than paying $195.75, so I agreed.
- I just received our February bill, 209.73, included a movie we rented. I was floored! Back on the phone I went. I spoke to a Ms. Bradley. I'm thinking yell right.
- She said the gentleman I spoke to only extended my contract for one month. Can I say LIVID! He never told me this, why would I want to do that! He told me for 24 months.
- I kept trying to give her the conformation number but she said she didn't need it. Useless!
- After much time on the phone with her and her on the computer making some changes, she came up with a cost of $183.00. I'm still not happy because of what I was told and it was deceptive.
- Major thing is it's too late to cancel the contract now, without huge fees. I would have canceled had I known and should have never bought Verizon anything since all the problems with Verizon wireless years earlier.
- Ms. Bradley said , after being on her computer for awhile, that we could add Cinamax and HBO,free, for a year. I better keep an eye on that!
- Now I wonder what my next bill will look like,,I hate to contemplate.
- Could it possibly be that Verizon is dishonest?
Good luck to all with Verizon, Mary, Maryland
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Fios/DALLAS-Texas-75392/Verizon-Fios-has-deceptive-ways-to-raise-your-costs-So-BEWARE-DALLAS-Texas-1013517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.