ethics

• Reported By: Sean — Marlton New Jersey United States of America
Verizon Fios
Marlton, New Jersey United States of America

Verizon Fios $ 300 Verizon Fios Gift card scam... Marlton New Jersey

Tonight I called the Verizon Fios customer service to ask where my $300 gift card was. They told me I did not qualify! This was quite a surprise to me. In November when I ordered the service I was quite clear. I ordered a HD DVR with a HD TV set top box along with internet and a phone. Triple Play with a two year commitment. I was told I did not qualify due to the HD DVR and HD TV set top box and the one year discount on booth. I remember a HD DVR for life? When dealing with the FIOS rep in November we talked about the HD DVR early in the conversation and chatted about the $ 300 gift card several times. We talked about the cancellation fee and that the card would cover it if I dropped FIOS. I am not stupid, I know what we agreed to and it included a $ 300 gift card. I have seen numerous other complaints on various websites about the same problem. DO NOT BUY FIOS.. They LIE.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Fios/Marlton-New-Jersey-/Verizon-Fios-300-Verizon-Fios-Gift-card-scam-Marlton-New-Jersey-998094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Fios