Complaint Review: Verizon Fios

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Brklyn117 — King of Prussia Pennsylvania United States of America
Verizon Fios
140 west Street New York, New York United States of America

Verizon Fios Verizon Biggest Rip Off PA New York, New York

I don't thing I'm the only one out there, so please let's get together to stop this robbery! Last June of 2011 a Verizon sales man came to my door. He talked the company up and told me I couldn't beat the prices, NO hidden fees, better Internet. He asked what my monthly budget was for cables services. I told him no more than $150 for tv, Internet and phone.

He told me that he can give me all 3 and free movie channels for 12 months! For $136.97 a month INCLUDING tax and everything. Ok so I was really excited to get affordable cable services and it was under my budget. So the first bill came in $136.97! Nice right?

Next months bill $174.84!!!! What? Ok didn't order any movies or anything. So I called they apoligized said it would be different next month. Next months bill comes $182.95!!!!! Bill after that $ 211.29!!! Just kept getting higher and higher! So I called they gave me credit. But still not resolved. Just let it go and only paid 136.97 a month plus whatever movies were rented.

Then I got Jan 2012 bill. My monthly service from Dec and Jan is $225-$250 . I called and they told me my promotion and deals expired after 6months. I was told I had 1 YEAR! I was on the phone for 99mins and the first guy I got (Dean) was very very rude and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, he told me there were none. When I demanded he put me on hold for 35mins. I eventually hung up bc that's what he wanted and called back the 2nd person was not of any help and argued with me about my promotion about the 1 year.

Told me my package jumped up to $225 a month and said that I could get a bundle for $166 a month! Well see!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Fios/New-York-New-York-10007/Verizon-Fios-Verizon-Biggest-Rip-Off-PA-New-York-New-York-824487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Fios