Complaint Review: Verizon Fios

• Updated: Sat, June 04, 2011

• Reported By: Lilmen — Springfield Virginia United States of America
Verizon Fios
po box 920041 dallas, Texas United States of America

Verizon Fios verizon, verizon cable , verizon internet, verizon cable and internet, fios, fios cable, fios internet, verizon communications Bad customer service and cable service. long wait times to report a problem. Instant service for new orders dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Ain't that the TRUTH

Please hold for the next representative, your call is very important. I have been on hold with Verizon for 1hour and 4 min. now. It's a Saturday night. I wanted to watch the Saturday night movie, the only new movie for the month. Knight and Day.  Found it on menu, and selected it. Channel 899 which is a HD channel. It was all pix elated. ( not clear)

Then it said channel not available, so I called the number on the screen. Tried to enter the quick code provided, to no avail. I called the toll free number displayed on the screen. After 10 automated options, I got the message, our offices are closed. Please try again.

This isin't my first time calling about problems,and beeing lost in the automatet system. So I called 800-verizon and selected a new service, ( just pick one). I had a representative on the phone in less than 2 min. The representative gave me the number for Tech. support 877-600-2051.  1 hour 23 min now. still on hold. ( I'm stuborn ) And the worst thing is, the hold music is as clear as the chanell I wanted to watch.

You would think they could get that right. Considering the high quality service they claim to provide. Nothing is worse than being on hold for an hour and a half, listening to distorted sounds resembling music. LOL 1 hour 45 min. I think I'll hang up now.

Thanks for reading. And If someone can tell me how to add video and audio to this post I will show you what I have to look at and listen to ( when on hold with Verizon )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Fios/dallas-Texas-75392/Verizon-Fios-verizon-verizon-cable-verizon-internet-verizon-cable-and-internet-fios-736892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Fios

Ain't that the TRUTH

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Couldn't have said it better myself.  STAY AWAY!

Good idea calling the new order line to get some assistance.  You have to do that with alot of crappy companies these days.  You should've asked if they could transfer ya.

I always get an 800 toll free number when I have to call, that usually will get you someone quicker.  And if there is still a long hold, I just put the phone on speaker and walk away.  I use the net for most of my calls and I don't care to stay on hold ALL DAY- even if i go out.

If you still can't get anybody, just call back the order line repeatedly, get fresh with them, and WASTE THEIR TIME!

HAVE FUN!