Complaint Review: Verizon Fios

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: diego castellano — dumfries Virginia United States of America
Verizon Fios

Verizon Fios Liars all the way, scam , Internet

I got Verizon for almost 3 years! 1 month ago I decided to add 1 channel NBC sports just to watch the olympics. So I called verizon and I said I would like to add only 1 channel and then after a month I want to go back the same. She said no problem It will be like 10 dolars, so I asked again then can I take the channel out. YES.. that it is. After the call I went to my computer and I have no internet mm strange. So I reset the router and it came back.

So I did the speed test and from 25Mbps only got 15 . So I called back and I said what happen? Oh they changed the package, what? I only add 1 channel. All of this within an hour, so I said you know I do not want problem I want to o back they way it was.. ooh that is not possible, because you changed the plan, i never changed specially the internet. We can not go back. So because their mistake i have to change my internet to 50 mbps  and suppose 12 dolars more.

When I look my bill it was 158.00 !! So my frind from Comcast said I can give you a good deal, I said yeah, but may be  I have a contract! Ok let call. So we call from my phone Verizon. Can I know if I am under contract? No sir no contract and I repeat with my speaker phone so no contract. No sir you are not under a contract. Ok thanks.

So last saturday I got comcast installed in my house and today I called Verizon to cancel my service, so the guy said you have to pay 230.00 ETF because I am in a contract. And I explained him the entire situation and his answer I AM SORRY TO HEARD THAT!! So now I have phisically disconected verizon and I have Comcast. And I have to pay 230.00 to cancel. They are LIARS ALL THE WAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Fios/internet/Verizon-Fios-Liars-all-the-way-scam-Internet-940224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Fios