Complaint Review: Verizon Fios

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: ht — Ardentown Delaware United States of America
Verizon Fios

Verizon Fios Shut service off for no reason, Internet

A month ago Verizon sent me a letter stating that service would be interrupted if I did not respond to porting a phone number over.  I called and spoke with a customer service rep who assured me that the service will be fine. This morning service was suspended and allowed me to put my credit card information in to pay.  (I was already on auto-pay).  It does not allow American Express cards...the CVV2 number has space for 3 digits not 4.

Speaking to the payment center rep, she said I have to call customer service to find out why the service was shut off.  Still...no internet even though there is a $0 balance.  The customer service rep pushed me back to the payment center with still no answer to why the service was stopped.  The second payment center rep said ANY CHANGES TO SERVICE REMOVES SERVICE...so if I do nothing from now on, it will remain active. I am now 4 hours and no internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Fios/internet/Verizon-Fios-Shut-service-off-for-no-reason-Internet-872344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Fios