Complaint Review: Verizon Internet Services

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Evan — Everett Washington USA
Verizon Internet Services
verizon.com Internet United States of America

Verizon Internet Services Verizon Online Verizon Wireless Verizon sends and bills for unordered modem, refused to return. Internet

Verizon internet services was contacted about changing my service address.

They then went ahead and ordered me a new dsl modem, which I did not request or need. I already had service with verizon.

They then billed me 39.95+tax for the modem and now refuse to take it back.

Verizon made a mistake and wont take the modem back.

The CSR asked where I got the modem I  have and I told them I already had a verizon modem, that it didnt matter where I go it, and they should take back the modem and refund me because of their mistake.

The internet department would not do anything, so I called their english-speaking customer service line and the person there said she could not refund internet charges.

I have contacted my state AG, which only handles complaints. Ive also called my congressman and next stop is the courthouse!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Internet-Services/internet/Verizon-Internet-Services-Verizon-Online-Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-sends-and-bills-for-unor-491688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Internet Services