Complaint Review: Verizon Internet Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2003

• Reported By:Yuciapa California
Verizon Internet Solutions
P.O. Box 101096 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Verizon Online DSL Internet Solutions; AKA, Verizon.net; AKA, Verizon Online Deceptive company. Guilty of service fraud. Atlanta Georgia

I've been paying Verizon 2 yrs for phone & dsl services. I moved 9 mos ago to another town. Phone service was switched over, but it took them over 1 mo to connect my dsl. When I recieved the 2nd bill I was being double billed for dsl. They took my money and disconnected me after 3 mo. No one would do any thing to reconnect my dsl yet they kept double billing me for dsl. It took them 4 mo to get dsl going again. Out of 9 mo I have had dsl for 3 mo.

They owe me hundreds of $'s in over billing and late charges. Still I'm waiting for them to credit my acct. they leave me on hold for as much as an hr. Still nothing's done. when they do talk to me,I'm passed off to the next, to the next,ect. They made my life a hell and don't care. verizon dsl was costing me $79.90/mo for 8 mo. seems I should get service for that. Beware, they frauded me big time.

Herman
Yuciapa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Internet-Solutions/Atlanta-Georgia-30392-1096/Verizon-Online-DSL-Internet-Solutions-AKA-Verizonnet-AKA-Verizon-Online-Deceptive-com-62311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Internet Solutions