Complaint Review: Verizon Store/Prior Lake MN Location

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jenny — New Prague Minnesota United States of America
Verizon Store/Prior Lake MN Location
16731 Hwy 13 South Prior Lake, Minnesota United States of America

Verizon Store/Prior Lake MN Location Sold me TWO REFURBISHED iphone 4 & told me that they were NEW!! Prior Lake, Minnesota

I went into the Verizon Store located in Prior Lake, MN in Novemeber 2012 and purchased two iphone's (iphone 4) and was told they were NEW.  Both of the phones have been having several issues so I called the apple customer service and they indicated that both of the phones are refurbished.  I was outraged. I contacted Verizon customer service and they contacted the store and did admit they sold me refurbished phones and should have been disclosed at the time.  Which it was not.  Verizon offered me a free upgrade on one of my phones.

Not being satisfied I contacted the store directly on 1/18/2012 and told the store they sold me refurbished phones.  Not sounding surprised but acted dishonest, he said "well we bought them from a company so they must have sold us the phones refurbished and did not tell us"  what??? He said for me to come directly to the store when the owner/manager was there and they could swap out my phones for new ones.  Still not satisfied.  I do not trust them.  They seem like they do not care.  How many customers has this happened to??  It needs to be stopped.  Everyone should call Apple to verify they do not have a refurbished phone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-StorePrior-Lake-MN-Location/Prior-Lake-Minnesota-55372/Verizon-StorePrior-Lake-MN-Location-Sold-me-TWO-REFURBISHED-iphone-4-told-me-that-they-999164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Store/Prior Lake MN Location