Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: Danigurl121 — Macon Georgia
Verizon Wireless
Internet USA

Verizon Wireless Cancelled Order?! Internet

I ordered my prepaid phone from Verizon Wireless on Thursday night. I recieved a conformation number and have been waiting on it since. Tonight I got an email notification that the order had been cancelled. No ryhme or reason for it. Needless to say I am a bit upset over it considering my prepaid phone will run out of minutes sometime today and I will be without a phone until the new one gets here as I am upgrading the plan plus there seems to be noway for them to merge the account until the new phone arrives.

Now you would think because this is a Verizon error they would offer to upgrade the shipping at least free of charge. NOPE. So I actually ended up paying more than what I orginally did to get it here. I am so frustrated with them. At the very least they should have done that. All I got was a "sorry we dont know why orders get cancelled. BTW, we have daily plans you can sign up for to cover you till your phone arrives."

Yea thanks alot Verizon. Believe me when I say if I didnt have to have you I would be with someone like AT&T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless-/internet/Verizon-Wireless-Cancelled-Order-Internet-1067325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless