Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless / Pinnacle Credit Services

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:seaside Oregon
Verizon Wireless / Pinnacle Credit Services
verizonwireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Verizon Wireless / Pinnacle Credit Services verizon wireless complete crooks Verizonwireless.com nationwide

I had a account with verizon and the bill ran about $100 a month. Received a bill for $360 and called to find out why , 2 customer service reps
(oxymoron) told me i had 700 minutes and used 360 some minutes and went over my minutes and that is why my bill is was so high. I also was told that by a supervisor, its not hard to figure out there wrong. I paid them to close my account and 6 years later find out they have turned it over to a company called pinnacle credit services. Pinnacle never contacted my and continued to hit my credit report for the last few years. The only reason i found out about it now is because there is a new credit company involved, and looking for $197 , not a large amount but enough to irritate me. I plan to fill complains with the federal trade commission and looking other legal actions, for the credit damage done by these to shady companies.

BEWARE OF VERIZON

As far as I am concerned they dont care about customers and will screw you over any chance they get.

darren
seaside, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless-Pinnacle-Credit-Services/nationwide/Verizon-Wireless-Pinnacle-Credit-Services-verizon-wireless-complete-crooks-Verizonwirele-368011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless / Pinnacle Credit Services