Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless Premium retailer

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: kelly — decatur Illinois
Verizon Wireless Premium retailer
255 West Mound Rd ste c decatur, Illinois USA

Verizon Wireless Premium retailer sold me a used phone without telling me it was used misleading sales decatur Illinois

Sales rep told me of a deal they were running for the Iphone 4 for $14.99, and told me they were not considered new, I'm thinking because of the new Iphone 5 that came out. Couple days later I find out that all the iphone 4 are free with 2 yr contract and the phone i actually bought was a used phone, not a brand new one. I contacted the store manager and told me he doesnt understand why his rep wouldnt of sold me a used one, and also told me after talking to his rep that he did tell me it was a used or refurbished phone. I explained to him that the rep did not disclose that to me and why on earth would i buy a used one when the promotion was a brand new iphone 4 were free. The only thing the manager said he could do was to replace my phone with a different refurbished phone, NOt happy Verizon customer service can not do anything either since this was a retailer store and not a direct verizon corporate store bull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless-Premium-retailer/decatur-Illinois-62526/Verizon-Wireless-Premium-retailer-sold-me-a-used-phone-without-telling-me-it-was-used-mi-1058202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless Premium retailer