Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless San Diego

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: John Carey — Carlsbad California
Verizon Wireless San Diego
Nationwide USA

Verizon Wireless San Diego, Hassan, George P? customer service Bait, switch, unknown add of phone lines to my account San DIego Nationwide

WATCH you Verizon Wireless phone bills

A year ago in July of 2013 to current Date August 15th 2014

I had a phone stolen and I needed another phone right away, I did the right thing and went to a local Verizon store to get another phone

I said I wanted a IPhone 4s and the Rep said dont worry I will take care of it. I said great he said wait here. Cool I thought what a great deal..

He came out with the new phone, all number were wiped, as there was no back up. I thought I was buying a phone and the phone would be added to my bill?

I sign and leave and so happy as it was quick!! Well wait not so quick and not so easy

I pay my bill as I get them online and pay right away, the bill comes and I pitch it in the trash, a year goes by and I have no idea what has happened? My son breaks his phone and says Dad I need a new phone, he calls in and says Dad you have no upgrades, I say What!

I call in only to be on the Phone for a total of 2 hours and the first rep said she would be back to me in a hour, she never called back. then the next day I get on the phone with Customer service (which should be called the Verizon Wireless Gas Chamber!!)

This Guy Named Hassan, no last name as he said he couldnt share it? whats he hiding, anyways another hour on the phone and this guy finally says he will issue a credit of $500 for the 2 lines that were added to my account without my permission!

Yeah when I went in to get a new phone the Guy at the mission Valley Verizon store had added phone lines totaling a $72 dollasrs a month, thats right 72x24 months Yeah $1728 for a new phone instead of charging me for the phone lets say $495.00

and lets say divde the cost of the phone by 3 months $160 a month

Hassan had agreed to give me the $500 credit

I chat into Verizon wirless today and after 1 hour I speak to a manager to see where my credit is? should be easy

he is the Manager George P? what is he hiding, like i know who or where he is.

This clown says he has to send it to fraud dept, I told this guy its been decided I get a credit of $500.

These people are adding phone lines and not explaining anything to customers, I would never agree to 2 addition phone lines and end up paying $1728 for 1 IPhone 4s this is 3rd grade math

Its a Scam and I am making everyone aware of this that I can. Verizon Wireless has a scape goat to move phones and this is how they are doing it

If you dont have an upgrade they tell you dont worry I can get you another phone, they add a line and you get the phone, and a 2 year contract. Whoa wait a mintue sounds good huh, Scam again do the math, you may think at the time what a nice guy or girl this Verizon rep is, it pads his pocket and Verizons Pocket and you pay 4 times the amount for the phone

I now have been scammed and I am looking for folks out there with similar stories to file a class action suit!!Somebody has to standup to these Companies and I will seek the firm who will pursue it

Contact me at johncarey56@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless-San-Diego/nationwide/Verizon-Wireless-San-Diego-Hassan-George-P-customer-service-Bait-switch-unknown-add-1170220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless San Diego