Verizon Wireless P. O. Box 4002
Acworth, Georgia United States of America
Verizon Wireless overcharge stating they never received payment even though it was received Acworth, Georgia
I have been signed on with a 2 year contract and renewed it last year for a cell phone service with Verizon Wireless. I never had any problems until the last several years where:
1. They added texting claiming that it would lower my monthly bill and instead increased it.
2. After requesting to have that removed it did lower my monthly bill for awhile
3. Then someone claimed that I talked over the minutes and tried to force me on a more expensive plan even when I explained that I was unemployed at the time and needed a phone for job interview
4. Then out of the blue, another cell phone business contacted me and tried to get me to join a long distance conference call which I now believe is a scam.
5. I paid my $92.00 already and they are saying that I never paid. I called Verizon Wireless where I usually make payments and they said I was not past due payment.
Scott Elliott is the name of the person who contacted me on Linked In which I found odd and is scamming people to call him at this long distance phone number. I am getting all of these hang up long distance calls from out of state and do not know who the calls are from. I want this straigthened out. I don't know who IZigg is and frankly I hope that they get caught. Scott whom I never met in person wants to meet me at this hotel in the middle of the night and I refused.
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless