Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: The Professor — Ridgecrest California USA
Verizon Wireless
777 Big Timber Road Elgin, Illinois United States of America

Verizon Wireless OUTRAGEOUS, UNFAIR "Reconnect" Fees! Elgin, Illinois

Verizon Wireless called me a"Very Valued " customer. Then shortly after adding two new lines of service, a friend of mine ran me over my minutes, creating a $100.00 extra charge on my bill. When I couldn't pay the entire overage, they terminated my service, deleted my phone numbers, and cancelled my online account. (Making it Very difficult to pay the bill, seeing as I had "Paperless Billing")

They then proceeded to call me on my cell phone, text me via phone and Email at least 8 times a day, 7 days a week! They did the same to my wife! I paid the Past Due amount plus a small extra amount, and they reinstated my cell service. A week later they cancelled my service AGAIN, and sent me a paper bill, for a months service in advance, as well as adding a $60.00 Reconnect Fee. ($15.00 per line.) They did this FIVE TIMES!

I called them, wrote them and Emailed them, asking them please DO NOT harass me, I am on a LIMITED budget, and I am paying as much as I can! I informed them that I have Medical conditions that are aggravated by stress. Namely Angina Pectoris, (A form of Mild Coronary Heart Attack,) EXTREME Hypertension, and Type 2 Diabetes. The harassment HAS NOT abated! As a result, I have had 2 "Cardiac Events". (2 bouts of Angina. 1 mild, 1 more severe. No, I didn't go to a hospital. I have no insurance.)

I guess the only thing they "value" is my wallet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Elgin-Illinois-60123/Verizon-Wireless-OUTRAGEOUS-UNFAIR-Reconnect-Fees-Elgin-Illinois-1012552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless