tire

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Dora Florida
Verizon Wireless
www.verizonwireless.com Mount Dora, Florida U.S.A.

Verizon Wireless Dead Zone advertising is false Mount Dora Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: yep i believe it!

I moved to Florida a short while ago. While we have had Verizon service for years with no issues, suddenly, we have no service where we now live.

We live in a major subdivision that has little or no service and none unless we walk away from our home. Verizon says they do not have the budget to do anything about this. Well, if they spent a little less on their "Dead Zone" advertising, they might actually have a service with no dead zones.

Starting to look like the Windows Vista ads showing increased spending on advertising instead of fixing the problem.

They have even told me that I should try A T & T. Can you believe this?

Frequentflyer
Mount Dora, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Mount-Dora-Florida-32757/Verizon-Wireless-Dead-Zone-advertising-is-false-Mount-Dora-Florida-388500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless

#1 Consumer Suggestion

yep i believe it!

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

Yes I believe it. Had Verizon years ago and I travel for my job. It takes me in some very rural areas. Had consistent problems with no service, so I switched to AT&T and I have had no problems. I have the I phone and have internet service, maps and anything else I need at the touch of the hand even out in the rural areas. So, you may want to think about switching. I just laugh at the commericals now! One thing to remember, do not believe something you see on tv!