Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: oregonduckbrad — San Francisco California United States of America
Verizon Wireless
2199 Market St. San Francisco, California United States of America

Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless: my phone stopped working today (LCD screen; completely blank now when phone is one, rendering it inoperable). I *just* got this (otherwise wonderful) Galaxy S3 merely two weeks ago. San Francisco, California

Verizon Wireless: my phone stopped working today (LCD screen; completely blank now when phone is one, rendering it inoperable). I *just* got this (otherwise wonderful) Galaxy S3 merely two weeks ago. I took it to the physical store to get a replacement and your associate, Joshua Ha, instructed me that there was nothing I could do;.

!!!

I flat-out asked for a recommendation on how to get it replaced, as I'm severely hobbled without my phone, and he flat-out stated that he's just doing his job and there was nothing he could do as he was covering the manager from a different store?.

Just two weeks ago, I re-upped my contract to specifically get this phone;. I've recently been unhappy with Verizon, and this absolutely sends me over the edge". I would like someone to contact me directly so I can either get a replacement ASAP *OR* get me out of my contract?. I'll be sending this via the online account management tool as well, and will be sending this out to several consumer advocacy sites.. There are simply too many options out there re: competitors, and I simply pay too much a month for this level of "service"/. HUGELY disappointed.

Please contact me via Facebook messages, as I cannot now use my phone... I can also be reached (((ROR redacted)))

Thank you--I sincerely hope that Verizon stands behind their products AND service level.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/San-Francisco-California-94114/Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-Wireless-my-phone-stopped-working-today-LCD-screen-completely-975230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless