Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2001

• Reported By:Va Beach VA
Verizon Wireless
Patrick Devlin Silver Spring, Maryland U.S.A.

Verizon Wireless ripped me off

I have been a 10+ year customer with Verizon Wireless and recently they have been overcharging me. They promised me $154 credit in 10/01 and a rerated bill on 11/3/01, all which have not been done. I have been contacting them via phone, fax and email every other day w/no resolve. I will continue my fight until I get satisfaction. They have ripped me off and I want them to live up to their "worry free" guarantee and deliver what they promise!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Verizon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Silver-Spring-Maryland/Verizon-Wireless-ripped-me-off-8669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless