Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Mr Perry — Harrington Maine
Verizon Wireless
PO Box 1037 Folsom, CA 95763-1037 folsom , California USA

Verizon Wireless Verizon wireless lies to customers then refuses refund folsom California

I purchased one of the Verizon wireless prepaid phones after the representative assured me that service was available in my area. She then activated the $60 card to an inactive phone. The phone number on thier website for customer service is an automated payment system that hangs up on you if you do not provide payment. Once I finallly reached someone in customer service it was explained to me that service is not available in my area unless I purchase more minutes for roaming coverage. she transfered me to someone to discuss a refund.

From that point on I have spoken with four representatives and three supervisors who all gave me the same rehearsed lines over and over again. One of them actually hung up on after repeating his rehearsed lines. Another told me that I was a liar and that informed me that Verizon Wireless has no means to refund any customer.

I am not sure how this multi-million dollar company has no way of refunding customers.  If they are going to out right steal out of our pockets then they should atleast spend some of that money on training representatives to be able to communicate in a civilized manner instead of the trained monkeys they have answering the phones now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/folsom-California/Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-wireless-lies-to-customers-then-refuses-refund-folsom-Californi-1077335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless