Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: christa — chesapeake Virginia
Verizon Wireless
Internet USA

Verizon Wireless Verizon One Bill Verizon Residential One Bill, you can't pay your bill. Internet

In may 2013, I signed on to my Verizon Wireless account to pay our phone bill as usual, only to find out I had been enrolled into " ONE BILL" and wireless would not accept a payment. I called right away to state this was an issue and a computer error.

Verizon Wireless then sent me on what has now been a three month fight to just be able to pay the phone bill. The wireless side sends me to the one bill side, the one bill sends me to the home services side, and then it starts all over again.

I have been told several times "We will take care of this today.." every time I have called. They each blame it on each other. When I called today ( wireless) for the last time to cancel all of our 9 lines, not only are they not willing to remove the termination fees, they just sent me back on this loop of transfers all over again. . .

All we wanted to do was pay our bill. They refuse to accept payments every time we have called in about the problem and attempt to make any payments.

The one bill side can't find our info, nor could the residential side...Our bill is now running close to 1600 $$$$ and they show that we have no balance because the one bill has paid the bill. My husband has a security clearance and if this hits his credit he may lose his job. Enough is enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/internet/Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-One-Bill-Verizon-Residential-One-Bill-you-cant-pay-your-bill-1066066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless