Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Anaheim Hills California United States of America
Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless Verizon changed my plan without my knowledge or consent and will not change it back. Verizon wireless.com, Internet

Verizon changed my plan without my knowledge or consent. When I received my bill and realized it was wrong I called to have it fixed. I was told they had to look into it and would call me back. After waiting a week with no return call I called again, went through the whole story again, put on hold again and was told its a plan they no longer offer and since it was outside of 30 days I couldn't have my old plan back. But I didn't change my plan they did! They told me not to worry they would resubmit my claim to have my old plan reinstated and would call me back. This madness went on for 6 weeks and Verizon refuses to change my plan back to what it was before they changed it without my authorization or knowledge. I asked for something in writing to show me why it was changed and who authorized it, they refused to give me anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/internet/Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-changed-my-plan-without-my-knowledge-or-consent-and-will-not-cha-975880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless