Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Tyler — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless Verizon tried to get one over on me, refusal to get supervisor,not willing to work with me Internet

*Author of original report: Credit I Feel I deserve...

*Consumer Comment: How Much?

On Feb. 28th, I called into Verizon Wireless customer service because the Galaxy S3 that is on my account had some issues with the alerts and text messages not coming through. I had informed them I've done all the basic troubleshooting such as master reset and all that. They agreed to ship me a replacement, got the replaced on 3/1/13, and it is worse than the original defective phone. Screen stays frozen or flashes non stop, I have done the removal of the sim card,  take battery out etc. I called Verizon they apologized, however the first rep I spoke with would not let me speak with her supervisor. I requested the supervisor 5 times. She kept interrupting me and placed me on hold and never came back. That is not what Verizon Wireless is supposed to be about. I had to call back in and they offered to send yet another replacement out, but my major concern is why send me a device that has major problems and the money Verizon gets from me each month and then they send me this crappy replacement is unacceptable. I feel some sort of credit or adjustment is due on my account and I did ask for it and they refuse to do so. All they can say is they are sorry. And to add to the previous rep who wouldn't let me speak with her Supervisor, I told her I would leave and go to Sprint, she said if you were with Sprint you would still have the same problem. She did not offer an empathy or compassion or concern. It really is making me consider my options as far as which wireless provider I will choose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/internet/Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-tried-to-get-one-over-on-me-refusal-to-get-supervisornot-willin-1022365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless

Credit I Feel I deserve...

AUTHOR: Mr Otis - (United States of America)

To be honest I only asked for a $20 credit or so to make me feel like I won. I wasn't asking for like a $100 credit or anything like that.

How Much?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Keeping in mind you have had about 3 days of issues...Just how much of a Credit do you think you deserve?