Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Tue, September 19, 2006

• Reported By:Flagstaff Arizona
Verizon Wireless
verizonwireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Verizon Wireless ripped me off in text messaging when a hold on text messaging was on the account. Internet

I called Verizon and asked for my plan to include Mexico for the duration of a short vacation. I had a hold on text messaging on my 14 year old daughter's phone. When verizon made the change to my phone, they removed the text hold on my daughter's phone. This is the second time they have made this error. I receive my bill via e-mail and pay it on time without printing the 20+ pages. When I received one bill that $300 more than normal, I printed the bill and discovered the error. Verizon admits the mistake on their part but will only credit half the charges. If this has happened to me twice, how many other customers are they overcharging?

Joel
Flagstaff, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/internet/Verizon-Wireless-ripped-me-off-in-text-messaging-when-a-hold-on-text-messaging-was-on-the-211851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless