Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Topher — Rhode Island
Verizon Wireless
Internet USA

Verizon Wireless worst customer service ever encoutered absolutely incompetent twisted and misleading handling of not unusual request over the nationwide internet

I have been trying to register for a 20% discount that I am entitled to through my new employer.  Verizon has a dedicated portal for employment verification for employees like me who are entitled to a discount.

Every time I sign on and try to get verified for the discount -- and i mean  e v e r y  time -- the site has a message that says the system is currently unavailable.  My options are then to try back later or to e-chat.  So I have chatted with two representatives, neither of whom could complete my request -- the first one said his "system" was down, and the next said I had to contact the business department.

This company just wants to make is is hard as possible for you to get a discount that your employer has bargained for.  I work for a corporation that employs 260,000 people, and you would think verizon would want to keep that kind of business by making this discount easily available.

Verizon is putting up every roadblock they can just so you'll give up instead pursuing the discount.  Their customer service is the worst by far of any major company i have ever dealt with, and i should know...i am a customer service rep myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/internet/Verizon-Wireless-worst-customer-service-ever-encoutered-absolutely-incompetent-twisted-an-1146412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless