Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: Screwed by Verizon Wireless — Anaheim California
Verizon Wireless
Nationwide USA

Verizon Wireless Screewed and Lied to By Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Verizon WIreless staff have blatantly lied to me on several occassions. I was finally told by one of ther CS phone staff that "unfortunately" the staff at the store do stretch the truth to win a campaign. That they do have some sales tactics that "are not condoned by the corporation" but do exist. So what is a customer to do? You know your store sales staff lie, you say you do not condone it, but I am stuck in a contract that I was verbally told was "the best possible deal available" only to find out there was no truth to that statement at all. And now I can't get out of the deal without a $150 disconnect fee.

I made many calls to Customer Service who have all said they would take care of it for me and none have. I finally spoke to a supervisor who basically said I was stupid enough to believe them - I am stuck with the contract.

Don't believe any sales staff at Verizon. Do your research - call their 800 number then call around before you agree to anything. They blatantly lied to me, they will lie to you.

This is a very unethical corporation that do not stand by the promises of their employees. STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/nationwide/Verizon-Wireless-Screewed-and-Lied-to-By-Verizon-Wireless-Nationwide-1164785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless