Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: Mag — kingston New York
Verizon Wireless
Nationwide USA

Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless TWC deals Nationwide

I was due for an upgrade on my Verizon Wireless and was told about a joint venture Verizon Wireless have with TWC for a $300 gift card from Verizon Wireless and $100 from TWC,if I get TWC triple package.

I upgraded one phone in Jan 2014 and one in May 2014 and i signed up for new service with
TWC in April 29. I called both Verizon Wireless and TWC and I was told I was eligible for the two gift cards.

Verizon Wireless have a scam going. In May 1st I recieved an e-mail from verizonwireless-timewarnercable@tristarfulfillment.com
thanking me for registring for the rewards card. In June 10 i recieved a follow up email stating that its been 45 days and i should
be recieving my rewards after the 90 day promotional period.

TWC have sent me the $100 gift card but Verizon wirelss changed the status of the rebate to Not Eligible For This Promotion.

Now im stuck with 2 years with Verizon Wireless and no response from anyone about the promotion. I hace sent multiple e-mails and
made multiple calls but no one is willing to give me an answer for why they are not honoring thier deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/nationwide/Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-Wireless-TWC-deals-Nationwide-1166925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless