Complaint Review: Verizon Wirelss

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 11, 2010

• Reported By: Helpfuladvice — Nonya Colorado U.S.A.
Verizon Wirelss
8461 S Yosemite St, Internet United States of America

Verizon Wirelss What a rip off, Internet

Does it seem to anyone else besides me that Verizon's only goal is to rob you of all your money?  I am paying an outrageous cell phone bill with them ... and I brought it to their attention that Sprint is offering MORE than what I am getting for cheaper.

Their response back to me was, so what? We don't compete because for these reasons...

1.        You'll enjoy America's largest, most reliable wireless network.

2.        You can change your plan at any time with no fee or contract extension.

3.        Youll get our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.

4.        You can get a free device every two years with New Every Two.

5.        Youll enjoy exceptional customer service with our team of certified wireless experts.

1. It may be the biggest, but the problem I have so many dropped calls (this issue has been multi phone), my phone has a hard time locating me on GPS ... some days it won't find me at all. Half the time I get a 'this call cannot be completed' when I'm attempting to dial someone, which they say they will give me credit for, but how many phone calls and how much time would I have to waste to get my '1 call' credit. That most reliable wireless network' bit is just bullshit.

2. I can do that on any network ...

3. You can only give me a satisfaction guarantee for 30 days? What about the rest of the 2 year contract?

4. Of course i can get a new device every 2 years ... you need to have me sign another 2 year contract.

5. ... now wait on this ... I can enjoy exceptional customer service? As it stands right now, I haven't been able to enjoy a thing customer service wise from Verizon. Every time I contact you in regards to an issue I am having, I'm basically told to f*ck off and deal with it.

Does anyone else feel this way about Verizon? I'm paying over $200/m for 1400 minutes, if I switched to Sprint, I could get UNLIMITED minutes for $140/m ... that's a $60/m savings ... at this point, Verizon is the #1 worst cell phone company you can get here in Denver now ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wirelss/internet/Verizon-Wirelss-What-a-rip-off-Internet-579842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wirelss