- Report: #579842
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Verizon Wirelss
Verizon Wirelss8461 S Yosemite St, Internet United States of America
Verizon Wirelss What a rip off, Internet
Their response back to me was, so what? We don't compete because for these reasons...
1. You'll enjoy America's largest, most reliable wireless
3. Youll get our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
5. Youll enjoy exceptional customer service with our team of certified wireless experts.
1. It may be the biggest, but the problem I have so many dropped calls (this issue has been multi phone), my phone has a hard time locating me on GPS ... some days it won't find me at all. Half the time I get a 'this call cannot be completed' when I'm attempting to dial someone, which they say they will give me credit for, but how many phone calls and how much time would I have to waste to get my '1 call' credit. That most reliable wireless network' bit is just bullshit.
2. I can do that on any network ...
3. You can only give me a satisfaction guarantee for 30 days? What about the rest of the 2 year contract?
4. Of course i can get a new device every 2 years ... you need to have me sign another 2 year contract.
5. ... now wait on this ... I can enjoy exceptional customer service? As it stands right now, I haven't been able to enjoy a thing customer service wise from Verizon. Every time I contact you in regards to an issue I am having, I'm basically told to f*ck off and deal with it.
Does anyone else feel this way about Verizon? I'm paying over $200/m for 1400 minutes, if I switched to Sprint, I could get UNLIMITED minutes for $140/m ... that's a $60/m savings ... at this point, Verizon is the #1 worst cell phone company you can get here in Denver now ...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wirelss/internet/Verizon-Wirelss-What-a-rip-off-Internet-579842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.