Complaint Review: Verizon, usbi, telliss

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2005

• Reported By:newberg Oregon
Verizon, usbi, telliss
billview.com Internet U.S.A.

Verizon, usbi, telliss shamefull ripoff by all 3 companies charged for calls to England I did not make and terribly unable to help me usbi, telliss answer your phone! Internet

I received bill from verizon (who I pay extra $ for "no long distance") with calls to England I did not make. As a service to USBI, from Verizon, I have been billed for two calls I have not made. USBI bills these calls for Telliss. Verizon answers their phone but transfered me 5 times to the dept. that was going to be able to help me... Each of those departments would transfer me to the next dept. until I realized I wasn't going to be helped I hung up after about an hour. USBI or Telliss would not answer their phones... During my 25 minute HOLD at both companies I believe it was the same radio station playing music. Shame on all three of you.

Grant
newberg, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2005 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-usbi-telliss/internet/Verizon-usbi-telliss-shamefull-ripoff-by-all-3-companies-charged-for-calls-to-England-I-1029948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon, usbi, telliss