Complaint Review: Verizon wireless

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: fmarie — Branford Connecticut
Verizon wireless
, New Jersey USA

Verizon wireless Jetpack sold to me as unlimited. Not true.Huge overage charges New Jersey New Jersey

I was sold a jetpack 4g, and told I would get unlimited data access. I have since paid $1,351 in data charges from. July 13 to August 28th.  They claim I still owe them $900. I am contacting New Jersey Attorney General at 609.292.4925. If you have experienced a similar situation, I suggest you do the same. I am also contacting my own States Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-wireless/New-Jersey/Verizon-wireless-Jetpack-sold-to-me-as-unlimited-Not-trueHuge-overage-charges-New-Jers-1082325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon wireless