Complaint Review: Verizon wireless

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: James — los angeles California
Verizon wireless

Verizon wireless vzw Lost my voice mail for a job opportunity i have no way to call job expect voice mail they said "sorry dude nothing we can do" Internet

I RECEIVED A VOICE MAIL ON 3/20/13 BETWEEN 930 AM AND 1050AM MY PHONE WAS IN THE OFF POSITION.

AT 1052AM I DIALED MY VOICE MAIL AND LISTED TO MESSAGE. MESSAGE PLAYED THEN STOPPED. DID NOT SAY PRESS x TO DELETE OR y TO SAVE. 30 45 SECONDS WENT BY NOTHING.

I ENDED THE PHONE CALL AND DIALED VOCIEMAIL RIGHT BACK. NO MESSAGES VOICEMAILBOX STATED.

THIS VOICE MAIL WAS FOR A LAW ENFORCEMENT POSITION. A CAREER I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BREAK INTO FOR MONTHS.

I DO NOT HAVE ANYWAY OF CONTACTING THEM AT ALL. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEIR NUMBER WAS ON THE VOICEMAIL THEY LEFT ME.

WHICH IS GONE THANKS TO VERIZON.

I CALLED VERIZON TECH SUPPORT AND WAS TOLD IT WAS SIMPLY GONE. I SPOKE TO THE FLOOR MANAGER AND HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO AND REFUSED TO LET ME SPEAK TO HIS MANAGER.

VERIZON WIRELESS COST ME A JOB OPPORTUNITY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-wireless/internet/Verizon-wireless-vzw-Lost-my-voice-mail-for-a-job-opportunity-i-have-no-way-to-call-job-e-1036510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon wireless